This is cruising as it was meant to be — a sumptuous and very personal experience where your every wish, your every whim and your every want are met with gratifying luxuries, satisfying comfort and complete fulfillment of your wanderlust. Anticipate an unforgettable journey to the world's greatest destinations where everything is included, without exception and without compromise. You really can have it all aboard Regent Seven Seas Cruises®.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises fares include*...
- 2-for-1 All-Inclusive Fares
- Early Booking Savings
- FREE Roundtrip Air*
- FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air* on European Voyages
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE Luxury Hotel Package in Concierge Suites and Higher
- FREE Specialty Restaurants
- FREE Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- FREE Open Bars and Lounges PLUS
- In-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE WiFi Throughout the Ship*
- FREE Transfers Between Airport and Ship
- FREE 24-Hour Room Service
- With an enviable staff-to-guest ratio of 1 to 1.5, our mid-sized ships have maximum capacity for only 490 or 700 guests, resulting in stellar service, no lines and no waiting
- All-suite accommodations, 97% with private balconies
- Up to four gourmet restaurants, including the iconic steakhouse Prime 7, our authentic Italian evening restaurant Sette Mari at La Veranda, haute French cuisine at Signatures and classic Continental dining at Compass Rose, plus casual indoor and outdoor dining at La Veranda and the al fresco Pool Grill
- World-famous Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
- An enriching onboard experience brought to life through The Smithsonian Collection by Smithsonian Journeys - an engaging enrichment program, spectacular Broadway-style shows, virtuoso performances, culinary demonstrations and wine tastings and Canyon Ranch SpaClub® wellness programs
- Wireless internet access available throughout the ship
- Elegant Casual Dress Code
- The comfort of smoke-free environments throughout almost the entirety of our ships
- Enticing voyages to more than 250 ports around the world, with easy access to intimate ports that larger vessels cannot reach
*Fares are subject to increase on July 1, 2015. All fares are per person in U.S. dollars, valid for residents of United States and Canada, based on double occupancy, for new bookings only and may be withdrawn at any time. Not all promotions are combinable. 2-for-1 All-Inclusive Fares and Early Booking Savings are based on published Full Brochure Fares; such fares may not have resulted in actual sales in all suite categories and do not include optional charges as detailed in the Guest Ticket Contract. Free Roundtrip Air promotion includes ground transfers and applies to coach, roundtrip flights only from the following airports: ATL, BOS, CLT, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, LGA, MCO, MDW, MIA, MSP, ORD, PBI, PHL, PHX, SAN, SEA, SFO, TPA, YUL, YVR, YYZ. Airfare is available from additional U.S. & Canadian gateways for a supplemental charge. Any advertised fares that include the Free Roundtrip Air promotion include all airline fees, surcharges and government taxes. Airline-imposed personal charges such as baggage fees may apply. For details, visit exploreflightfees.com. Business Class Air applies to inter-continental flights only and is per-person, each way. Free Unlimited Shore Excursion reservations are on a first-come, first served basis and subject to availability. Free 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Package applies to guests 1 and 2 in Concierge Suites and higher, is subject to availability and is not available for new bookings made within 60 days of departure. Free and specially-priced Land Programs apply to guests 1 and 2 for one pre- or post-cruise program only and are not combinable with the Free 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Package. 5% discount on pre- or post-cruise Hotel or Land Programs for Concierge Suites and higher does not apply to promotional Land Programs. Free Unlimited WiFi is available in Regent, Master, Grand, Seven Seas, Horizon, Mariner, Navigator and Voyager Suites. Concierge and Penthouse Suites offer Free WiFi up to 500 minutes, or the equivalent data amount, depending on length of voyage (1-7 nights 200 minutes; 8-10 nights 300 minutes; 11-15 nights 400 minutes; 16+ nights 500 minutes) is not combinable with other internet amenities. Special Offer as part of our Why Choose? When You Can Have It All promotion of Free Unlimited WiFi and Shipboard Credit on select voyages is per suite, capacity-controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. 5% discount on pre- or post-cruise Hotel or Land Programs for Concierge Suites and higher does not apply to promotional Land Programs. Grand Voyages: Free Visas apply to U.S. and Canadian citizens only. Free Door-to-Door Luggage Delivery Service applies to select voyages and for guests residing in the United States and Canada. Luggage is restricted to 2 bags per guest at 50lbs per bag. For guests in Regent Suite, First Class air for domestic flights is applicable where available, driver may serve as the personalized guide or another guide will be provided, In-Suite Spa Service is subject to availability based on the treatment and Private Sedan Transfers apply per household up to 100 miles. Credit will not be provided if the services are declined. Regent Seven Seas Cruises Ambassador Program offer is valid for new, full-fare bookings. Referring guest must be a Seven Seas Society member at the time referral is made and the referred guest must be a new guest to Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Seven Seas Society member will receive a $200 per booking Future Cruise Credit if the referred guest books a suite on the same sailing as the Seven Seas Society member. Seven Seas Society member must request the Future Cruise Credit prior to deposit. The referred guest must request the Ambassador Program at the time of booking and submit the Ambassador Referral Form within 7 days of deposit. If eligibility is established, a $100 per person Shipboard Credit (maximum of $200 per suite) will be applied to the referred guest's account and the Future Cruise Credit will be applied to the Seven Seas Society member's account prior to sailing. Only one Shipboard Credit is allowed per booking.
The Smithsonian Institution is the world's largest museum and research complex dedicated to public education, service and scholarship in the arts, sciences, and history. The name of the Smithsonian Institution and the sunburst are registered trademarks of the Smithsonian Institution.
Ships' Registry: Bahamas.
©2015 Regent Seven Seas Cruises® Hermès ® is a registered mark of Hermès International.
L'Occitane® is a registered mark of L'Occitane, S.A.
Contact a Regent Seven Seas Cruises specialist
For detailed information regarding a Regent Seven Seas Cruises itinerary and pricing, please contact our Personal Vacation Planners today!
You may also e-mail us through our online contact form »